Old 11-01-2018, 12:08 PM   #77
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

How tall are you @Warthog??

270 is hard to believe man. I was like 263 at my fattest and i didnt come close to looking like you lol. Im 6'1 tho and naturally built like an animal and my fat is evenly distributed everywhere. Maybe you just carry it all in your face neck and upper body

But nah man on some real shit tho dont wear ecko/rocawear/southpole in 2018. Youre better off buying plain shirts from big and tall and shit. Youre basically dressing like middle school uh-oh which had to be early 2000s

Im not one to give fashion advice tho because i keep it plain and thuggish but i wear 2x and size 40s. All plain shit and sports shit. Any brands are carhartt and dickies really. Champion hoodies still. I basically went backwards in time. Lol. Id cop an avirex leather if i could find one. But word i just keep clean shoes andhats tho. Fitteds fuck snapbacks and jordans/nikes/reeboks/etc

I basically spend the money on shoes and hats and keep the rest plain.