- 50+ Wins

Champed
- The Ultimate Writer
- NBL Cypher
- 1-2 Punch League

Sharp has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
nah even before she came to westeros she showed that she could be brutal.

she crucified like half a city. burned a ton of people alive. fed a couple random dudes to the dragons just to send a message.

her advisers have kept her on an even keel, then she got to a point where she stopped listening. they've been building this up since season 1, it's just that this season is rushed af so everything seems abrupt now.
But those people were the 'masters' and it was retaliation for crucifying slaves. The dragons were the old masters who wouldn't play ball. I agree that it was rushed and they were building to it, but the snap manifested itself in such a retarded way that it didn't make sense... She wasn't on mad kind levels yet, and that was still strategic (if I'm going down I'm taking you with me)

The city was hers. The people were hers. She could have had everyone in the red keep. I could believe indiscriminate slaughter was in her downfall, but it was setup in a way that didn't suit the character (even where she's at now)

And I hated how they felt the need to say "when they ring the bells, stop fighting" directly to her then immediate effect before the battle. Basically "HEY GUYS DON'T FORGET THE BELL"
Sharp is offline   Reply With Quote