Old 04-20-2020, 01:41 PM   #4
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

I said pick how many bars you want to do from 10-20 and you replied “Sounds good”

Eat a dick you retarded piece of shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Dillinger
Do yall ever be feeling suicidal. Real spit
20 it is, pussy. I’ll give him that disciplined ass whipping this faggot loser deserves
I’ll drop first and beat him to submission.. ur pop shoulda done that to you from the birth
FUCK Blue for giving me this emo waste of life, I’m a GOAT and this dude’s not
Only time you’ll see john writing at a high level is a suicide note from the rooftop
Knock em out, one uppercut leaves this twat swollen before he knows it connected
Got em sayin “Jesus, he came outta nowhere” like Mary tellin Joseph she’s pregnant
You’ll get stuck up with the Mossberg, rob his ass.. this fake mobster’s a giant patsy
John’ll empty his pockets greasing the Deaf guy so quick Peter Griffin’ll try & snatch me
Leave you in critical condition, I get to clickin and shove this stick through your guts
EMT pumpin ya chest like WinRAR, performing compressions before zipping you up
Each bullet opens your fucking skull til your folks can’t even stow the remains
I’ll Connect 4 - When that slide opens, these rounds droppin expose the holes in ur game
Named after a gangster when u in the burbs and meet scraps with aggressive hugs
Last time I saw John in the field throwing a fist up, it was the end of the Breakfast Club
I bust first, if you ain’t trynna see slugs work, we gone need you to stay at home
Only clip u see John Arryn, his eyes covered like a scene from the Game of Thrones
Plant bombs in ya whip, C4’s in the seat floor, your results have been postponed
Let that shit blow til his Carbon in the air so long it puts a second hole in the Ozone
ONE call.. my snipers gone draw their lasers all over this stupid cock sucker
They’ll have this HO surrounded by beams lookin like Hydroxide’s Lewis Dot Structure

Last edited by Answer; 04-20-2020 at 05:38 PM.