Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amen View Post
NO, your ego of always having that upper hand feeling in the argument is flexing hard body.

Kind of like when you argue with Diode, you are doing the same thing here.
lol I mean that's just you and others looking way to deep into what I post

I think my bipolar posting confuses a lot of people

I'm not trying to portray an angle in any argument I have, I simply pick my battles. I'm not going to try to act superior in a debate where I could be wrong. The reason it seems like I have an upperhand is because I do.

No one on here has argued against my original point, which is him leaving the niche horror film community would be more beneficial to him than staying in it now that he has lost a good paying government job over it.

You and others can't argue that but hate me and need to beat knucklehead cus he's an egotistical jerk so you made OTHER arguments that were loosely related to mine.

I argued with diode for like 5 pages about uh ohs right to speak ignorantly and somewhat racist based solely on me feeling like his freedom of speech was being infringed upon. I obviously don't think Lars hobby shouldn't be allowed, I'm simply stating his public involvement in it is going to just get him in a bad situation before it gets him in a better one.

You don't agree with that? Then refute it. Otherwise carry on with the rest of the cucks and yell at me about context I never eluded to.
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote