- Fight Night Cypher II
- Key Grand Prix IV
- NBL Cypher (7x)
- Throwdown Cypher
- Netcees Battle League (2x)
- BA Cypher III
- Fight Night 1
- Tag Team Tournament V

Allen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond reputeAllen Knight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
I think peoples problem is his association with Daredevil. That was just an alround BAD film. Has he been in some complete shit shows? yes. does that make him a bad actor? no. You can have the greatest actor in the world, but if the script writers are shit and the direction is poor, chances are he's going to come out of it looking bad. It does seem a bit of an odd choice. But for some reason I can't explain I think he's going to pull it off. plus with the team he'll have behind him, the budget and with that how much is at stake. I can't see it going wrong.
No Every time i see his name i think gili lmaoo wack