Thread: BLACKLIST
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 11:52 AM   #50
Split

Battle Record: 27-22

Split has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond reputeSplit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Write View Post
yo confirm you got that PM playa @Storyteller

@Split Eight @Figurative @Mr. J yo what's crackin fellaz? we gonna drop this or at least work on something else? i got a pretty dope concept in mind if you guys are interested

we're waiting on Story to drop

yeah im in, free from now til 3 so hit me

ALSO @Mr. J @Figurative @Just Write @Storyteller
w/ collabs, if possible, try to cypher as best you can off the person before you.. like keep the flow rolling and have your first line rhyme with his first.

it'll be easier with a forum, since we can start a thread for a collab, and whoever wants to jump in can post in that thread at their leisure/ use that thread to discuss their ideas.. a lot easier than PMs

@Seth Scheinberg can we get a forum? Me and Figurative as mods? (most consistently on atm)