- NBL Tag Team Season 3
- Lyric Olympics
- 1-2 Punch League (3x)
- Battle Arena League (2x)
- Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2
- BA Tag
- NPL Roast
- Netcees Pic League

Blue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant futureBlue Bayou has a brilliant future

Wanderer

-Twins pressed against your shirt was pretty cool.. enjoyable meta & the setup was good
-Baptism pretty fire 'arm raised' concept and gun bar.. well developed and the short and sweet setup I dig.. nice meta
-spark from the dash and drive away / drive-by concept is niceee.. dig it, don't recall seeing it unless it's been in a live battle Ive missed

Nice short verse with cool metas

Vs

Zelph

-Capsize is ehhhh I just feel like it's already been done a ton of ways, and better tbh... Age old vessel blood & boat reference and tie in takes away from the bar more then helps it imo cuz it's so old
-hmmm, beer belly's don't really leak out of shirts, they'd flop more than anything.. ehh, it's a decent concept at best that's a stretch to work... Not really feeling
-run the show conceptually wasn't really tied in well here and seems out of nowhere.. but the meta is fresh and pretty cool

Overall yeah Wanderer got this... All 3 of his concepts were pretty solid and his concepts were more creative and fresher on the whole... Cool read

Vote - Wanderer
-kungfugrip