Battle Record: 57-49

Accomplishments
- 50 Wins

Champed
- BA Rookie Tourney
- 1-2 Punch League (x2)
- Pandemonium Cypher
- 1-2 Punch league Season 9

Flow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant futureFlow has a brilliant future

Des Opener was fire. Black thought flex bar was crisp and dope as a nameplay. Cake was light. But that closer and the bar shots... I mean I appreciate the personal angle in bar shots but that's mad played bro you know that you been around here long enough.

No hate though those bars work but concepts seem lackin. You knoq your bar is way higher then this.

Jab opener was ok. Then Wording set up everything went wrong in ram cd Mac bar. I did appreciate the creativity though.algebra bar is absolute fire but... Doesn't rhyme in the slightest to me.. don't see how it can rhyme for you yanks either. But meh fire idea and punchline was worded well. Curve and self esteem issues is really good but the whole dome wording is stale on me a bit. I'm being pernickety with that a bit just would of used a different word here or in first bar. That's preference. Closer coo but could of been executed to be harsher.

Ahhh tough one. Des had two very meh concepts for me two fire bars and a light jab. Jab had some cool creative stuff and algebra was fire to.me but then was married by no end rhyme. Total miss in the Mac ram lark for me. Opener wasn't that hard on rereading. Curve was cool.

Tough tough tough. Going to give des the nod here. He didn't have an outright miss but is a total pervert for using the bar shot bar in 2018 lmao.

Vote Des

Good battle both
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabari Black View Post
Flow....that punch was disgusting. Mvgt Flow