View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 11:56 PM   #2004
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Emcee, It's Been A While You Petulant Child. Look. I Don't Even Have to Capitalize Now. Oh Wait, I Did, Because The Emphasis Was Different. And You Could 'ave Also HIT The Snare On The First 'r The Second. You Are Not Allowed To Answer "all of the above" On A Multiple Choice Question. You Are Not Allowed To Lecture Me About The "Birth Of A Record". Enough Of Your Cynicism! I Shall Ask People Who Matter Or Post Somewhere Besides The Cypher, If I'm Looking For Constructive Criticism..
My Breath Improves As I Abstain From Smoking Herbs, Which Helps With Spoken Words Except Daily,I Get More Crazy Thinkin' About Quitting My Job Despite The Payments..
You Don't Know That Much. Your Flow Sucks. Played Out Concepts? Let's Talk About Your Obsession With Jesodist & Pharaohs Army. Let's Talk About How I Vandalized Your House And No One Saw Me. Let's Talk About How No One's Heart Is Crushed When You Tell Them, that They're Art Sucks.. Hard Luck? Is That Why I Possess Feelings, And Am Capable Of Love? Which Usually Results.. In Hard Fucks, From Females The Likes Of Which You Browse The Internet In Order To Sleep- If You're Not Fucked Up enough..
NO I Will Not Buy Three Eighths And Smoke Immediately Upon Waking Up after Sleeping Late. NO I Will Not Clean My Room Or Do My Laundry, Or Make The Bed If You Need It Made.. I Guess You Need A Maid!.. I Guess You Need A New Flavor For Your Hater-ade.
YES I Will Mock Your Serious Threads Until You Leave Fer Real 'r yor Seriously Dead. NO. Without Consulting The Doctor - We Should Not Go Off Our Meds. NO There Is No "Mysterious Quest", No Carefully Constructed Jest. I Kreestyle Because It's What I've Deemed (that)I Do Best. And That's Why When You Play(around)In Notepad You Don't Finish Your Magnum Opus..
From December. Which Was Basically Just You Worshiping Big Baby From What Ican Remember. Of Course You Were Also Blatantly Insulting Me 'N Jesodist; Making Jokes About Netcess So You Could Seem Impressive.
YES, I Know The Super Bowl's Tomorrow. I Won't Be Smoking Marijuana But We Can Do Edibles If You Wanna. I'm A Fan Of Hyphens Apostrophes Semicolons 'N Commas. Something You Try Ta Copy So WeCouldHave Something In Common..
I'm The "Boy King" Of Lyrics- A Regular Tutankhamen. It's Not Just A Joke,When I Say i Study-Illuminati.. Buddy I'm Your Biggest Problem And There's A Fuckin Metaphor. For Losers. With Topical Hobbies. Obnoxious & Rowdy - Your Low Key "Act" Doesn't Fool usYou're An Imposter Who's Garbage..

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-07-2016 at 12:21 AM.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote