View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 06:55 AM   #32
the Munster

the Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant futurethe Munster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
word i hear all that

at the end of the day tho in this era RB's aint worth that money. no use paying for what you got out of somebody, the point is paying for what they have to contribute moving forward. conner destroyed bells hopes by being just as serviceable and now they can bury him like they did bell, and in a couple years move on to the next

its a cold world

id like to see bell ball out with the jets now tho to prove the steelers wrong, but realistically im not sure i see it happening.

same with gurley/elliot etc. their best years are behind them already.
I feel you about the serviceable part but I’m saying ok, so don’t give him the ball every play? And Conner wish he had an on field impact the way bell does. He doesn’t

Like I said Bell was the second best wr on a team with how many great receivers? He ain’t worth all that, ok so don’t give him the ball every play and ride him into the playoffs then.
the Munster is offline   Reply With Quote