View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 08:35 PM   #18
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

I for one appreciate @uh-oh and his candor as well as the @boof for bringing up topics germane to this thread. We are all essentially after our own good, our own version of a will to power. In this case though, I'm not white knighting or anything, but inhumane detention centers under the control of possible 85-115 IQ, indoctrinated border guards is no good. Humans have done way worse before so this is a strong possibility. As a human I'd say the lack of empathy of true is obscene. I'd suggest a thorough investigation and harsh prosecution of those involved in infant mortalities. That way we can pretend to feel good about ourselves and do some good, staving off the inner piece of shit always foaming at the mouth to release. Do an investigation.