View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 09:44 PM   #39
The Dead Poet

The Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant futureThe Dead Poet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
nah i've been sleeping on the music libraries. i gotta peep shit. i fuck with the soul surplus dudes but they're a little too smooth with it. they dropped a prog rock one i think but i havent checked it.

but word vol 4 of the crabtree dropped, its the first one i checked a snippet of, dudes sick with the strings. i like playing with these music libraries, but feel weird making anything out of them still since they already sound and are arranged like beats i don't get a vision on how to chop them and shit other than loop
word I got that account I told you about and must have downloaded like 200 gigs of shit...then you sit down and actually start seeing what you'd do with them and you're like fuck this....let me go listen to some records haha. The MSXII guys and Soul Surplus are my favs though. I've used some base line stems from both.