View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 10:04 AM   #600
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Demi-God Dimension - AJ The Menace

I am a demi-god dimension; I am the dimension of light; I am the dimension of light; the dimension of scorching fire
I am the sentiment of rash; I am the sentiment of evil; I am the sentiment of light; I am the sentiment of darkness
I am the light and darkness; I am the light and darkness; I am the light and darkness; I am the light of plight
I am the light of plight; I am the light of darkness; I am the light of plight; I am the light and darkness
I am the dimension of hell; I am the dimension of hell; I am the dimension of light; I am the dimension of plight
I am the dimension of light; I am the dimension of light; I am the dimension of plight; I am the dimension of light
I am the dimension of light; I am the dimension of plight; I am the demon of scrape; I am the griffin of snape
I am the griffin of nape; I am the scorching flame of scorching flame; I am the baal of fire
I am the scorchinf flame; I am the scorching flame; I am the red scorching sun; I am the red scorching sun
I am the red scorching sun; I am the red scorching flame; I am the red scorching flame; I am the red sun