View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 08:05 PM   #14
Steve Fox
King of the Iron Fist IV

Battle Record: 0-2

Steve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant futureSteve Fox has a brilliant future

v - Smash

First off:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash
Cuz they sitting here all dishin (audition) like they trying to make it a show

That wp as forced as unwanted sexual intercourse. Please do not do this; I get depressed constantly seeing forced wp. The fact you even acknowledged how forced it is about to make me Kurt Cobain myself. I'm starting to need trigger warnings, because I'm getting PTSD constantly seeing this shit. All dishin in no way = audition. I tried speaking to myself with Orc's accent, lad. I tried to viva la raza it with Hush's dialect. I even tried to say this shit how Answer would and it ain't fit in no way. So as a reminder, forced wordplay is not good wp.

To the actual battle:

Both verses lacked a large amount of wit or interesting concepts. Both battlers wording struggled a bit too, as slecht elongated his first bar, which hurt a lot of his punches and came off more like filler. Smash had better attempts until that last one, where son thought he was MF Doom or some shit and combinedeveryfuckingthingtheresoitlookedlikethisto myeyes. All in all, this battle is tough to decide, because both guys are not really equipped to battling all that much, but I'd have to go with Smash here. His attempts were better and got a better response to me than slechts, although, I wouldn't say there's a LOTB for either or quotables. Both should spend some time in the archives and read up past battles to see what makes specific styles great to read.

"Last time I txt, I was the man on NC" - Young Key-Z