View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 12:48 PM   #12
Razah
rockkFresh

Battle Record: 8-10

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Razah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant futureRazah has a brilliant future

curse if, cool wordplay. LMAO @ input devices, it was such a terrible idea but still funny to me. Hahah. Proof line was cool, didn't like the nameplay, nah, next nameplay was kinda cool, didnt like, is dude from Copenhagen? Cool wordplay, just not sure if it's directed at him but eh, a set up leading to that would've made it hit harder.

Solid verse, nothing in there that wasn't decent or better.

okay lines so far, the Mr. Clean line was the first that made me laugh. lmao. decent closer.

I'm noticing some lines are just out there, and sometimes the concept connects & makes for a funny ass line, at least in my eyes. Anyways, second verse wasn't as good as the first verse to me, first was pretty solid through out, and second had a couple lines I liked towards the end.

vAllenKnight