- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

lmao definitely not me but I disagree entirely on this one tbh.

I think Drug Addicts did very well here, a lot of creative concepts and there were so many easy pitfalls he could have fell into but avoided. The three sheets to the wind/drunk/ship has sailed was original and creative. Windows to soul/Permanently smashed again is fresh and not seen it done before. The stay at home dad rather than buying drinks at the bar was LULZ, casque aided / cascaded wordplay was nice, not sure how Zelph thinks that isn’t related to Alcohol? It’s a casque. Pretty obvious what’s stored in casques to me and the cascaded in a vicious cycle/downward spiral is fire in my eyes. The closer is obviously ‘empties amount’ / Mt’s a Mount’ like you would find with Mt. Everest/Mt. Rushmore and the legend on the map would show the abbreviation.

Alcoholics were pretty basic and boring to me, a lot of expected obvious ideas like the crack/asscrack and Smack for a punch idea which is one of the first things you would think of in that position. The rest was pretty much not hitting for me, either worded without sting or just not doing enough conceptually with creativity or originality and I just don’t fuck with that type of shit. It could be preference, I just value actual BARS and fresh material I’ve never seen done before over stale ideas and lines I’ve seen done before. I think it’s important to dig deeper. These are surface level punches to me, the low hanging fruit, very easy to construct and come up with and I just find it extremely lazy and basic and boring if I’m completely honest. No disrespect intended. I’ve been around forever and seen so much that unless you’re bringing something out the box, I don’t fuck with it. What do I know about text anyway, though, right?

Vote - Drug Addicts