Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 04:43 AM   #23
corleone
Shakespearian Dialect

Battle Record: 0-3

corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone corleone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
Werd? Lol. Clown ass nigga. Do you man. Just keep my name out your mouth. Idk wtf your trippin about. You took insult to something that wasnt an insult? Whatever yo. Put the drugs away junky ass nigga. You clearly aint thinkin straight. So eager to make everyone think yousa big shot. Ill smack the fuck outta you in plain sight fucking fool. Dont speak to me
lmfao.. anon, please.. you fuccin net thug, you aint never been on a block your whole life dude.. when you bring up my name on the streets, people literally know me for selling drugs, fuccin niggas up, shootin niggas, robbin people, breakin into homes, and shit.. fuccin bitches and gettin money.. and thats all over east coast, mid west, and west side nigga so watch your fucking mouth you pussy.. I'll smack the shit out of you foreal foreal nigga, and thats not on no threat shit like you just stated over the internet, thats a motherfuccin' fact.. I'll be in your cribbo nigga, strippin u butt ass naked with my gun right to your face like nothin nicca.. taking all your money and house shit.. believe that you herb.. and who you calling a junky? Ive never been a junky my whole life.. lmfao.. suck a dick pussy.. 100!