Thread: Write Week 8
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 06:56 PM   #16
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

sral - lol even tho u was fuckin around shit was funny.

brokenhalo - bro it seemed like u were just throwin words out for the sake of rhyming them regardless if it made sense. u have to articulate some sort of mssg or topic.

vulgar - flowed super smooth n the imagery was on point. I liked the angle as well.. I only felt the endin culda been better. dope tho

geno - I rlly liked this man. it was good in all aspects and the ending was a strong twist that brought out the whole piece.

Infiltration - rlly quite philosophical lol. the views in this is wat I enjoyed the most.. there wasnt rlly a set structure in the rhyme scheme, I varied away from that as well this week, and I think the structure helps keep it artisticly sound. we shuld both keep that in mind

Activate self - if this was strictly about storytelling ud win this one hands down. imagery was on point. flow was choppy which hurt it as a whole but as far as depictin a story.. dope.

rugged - holy shit this was nice. wish u wulda been able to drop it sooner u might of got sum of the previous votes. I felt the mssg bein conveyed and it resonated wit me. u varied from the rhyme scheme so it didnt read exactly smooth in every part but it did for the majority.

its close between rugged n geno but in the end I think geno had the best piece as a whole this week.

vote - geno