Thread: Write Week 8
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2018, 11:13 AM   #11
ACTIVATE SELF

Battle Record: 2-1

Champed
- Art of Writing League

ACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant futureACTIVATE SELF has a brilliant future

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drop

I come to …

Blood dripping on the sunroof

From a flooded pool of maroon coppery fluid oozing through the grooves of my front tooth.
I'm cut. Wounded. "Aaaaaah fuuuuk." ...My lung's bruised. I huff fumes.
Stuck, hung up, I adjust, move, unbuckle. *Boom*. I plunge head first into crushed glass.
My truck's smashed. I shuffle past all the rubble and debris to the muddy grass.
I'm a lucky man. I mean gotdamn. I coulda died in that fuckin crash. I got a gash
on my left thigh. I rip my sleeve and apply pressure where the slit bleeds.
I tie a knot then I quickly .. grab my cellphone to call 911, but the screens cracked
full of black plasma and it seems that .. I'm all alone on this dirt road.
The Sun sets as I see a dumb toad. *Riiiiibbit Riiiiiibbit* the shit croaks.
*Bzzzz Bzzzz* now I'm getting bitten by misquitos. A twig snaps .....
as I take a look around. *A-wooooo*. There's no mistaken a hungry coyote's howl.
The nearest town? Uhmmm .. 20 .. or 30 miles. I try to limp on a punctured leg
but trip and fall, hit a rock and I bust my head. The blood seeps and I think I'm already dead.
At least I will be without a medic and an ambulance. I'm losing sand fast from my hourglass.

It's getting bad.

Last edited by ACTIVATE SELF; 02-19-2018 at 05:43 PM.