View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 05:00 PM   #128
Chyeahhh!!!
Saul Paul

Battle Record: 16-26

Chyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant futureChyeahhh!!! has a brilliant future
Default he speaks....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Same thing I mentioned about the etheral realm. But it's a different dimension. Not a book or w.e.
And it supposed to house ever thought past present and future, basically all infinite universes stored information stored there (if u take in to account multi verse theory)
mmmm to expound a bit, if you've heard anything of the simulation theory the akashik record could be like an external hard drive.

You watch Black Mirror?...damn near every concept they had on there is in the application process. Uploaded consciousness, biocentrism, computer mapping the brain and dna sequence. If we're able to do these things and no idea is original then whats to say whoever is above us hasn't already done it...better yet achieved it?

I'm just talking aloud

I know the ledge, his sister's a jumpoff
Chyeahhh!!! is offline   Reply With Quote