View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 07:49 AM   #108
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyeahhh!!! View Post
The Annunaki...El P what do u know on them?
Not a whole lot tbh but from what I seen others say about them they're supposed to be one of the "nice alien races" helping mankind and they're supposed to be like angels and related to Elohem. However, Za***hria Stichins work has perverted Ufologist work, William Cooper blasted Stichin so many times that I can't take anything he says seriously. However they do tie in to the alien and angels subject. Are the Annunaki supposed to be the "Nordic Aliens" that Ron Garner was mentioning?

But yea, supposedly, these being interbred with mankind at the start of civilizations, and this Theory is why some people believe there are the Super Man's (the illuminati, the Freemasons and other socities) and we the regular people are just cattle.

There is also a difference between Neanderthals and the other ancient mankind forgot their names...Cro Magnum....? There's definitely something amiss though with all this. Idk about all this alien DANA splicing with mankind, but there seems to have always been an Elite, super smart class.....and just the rest of mankind. And those elites are the same people we keep circling back to.

I don't believe in Nibiru or Planet X as people explain it, it's supposed to orbit past the Kaiser belt, but we should notice it's gravity effects and people claiming NASA are blocking images of it to keep it a secret.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote