View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 11:25 PM   #30
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Agreed.

I'm liberal almost by nature I think, that's just who I am...but the extreme left scares me more than the extreme right atm. The world has become afraid to say what it thinks...that is not ok, and it makes me uncomfortable.
That's smart.

and that's exactly why they wouldn't want you to speak for them.

Rich white Antifa guys are beating up poor white dudes because they're "white". That shit doesn't make sense.

Also LGBTBBQ thing is stupid. I mean, come on, everybody not-straight can be lumped together in this nonsense? There are some gay people who think the "bi" thing is nonsense and some gay people who don't believe that people can just be any gender they want to be.

How are you even "gay" or "lesbian" or "bi" if you don't believe in genders?

I believe in freedom of expression and I don't care what people want to do in their personal lives, but science can't be fucked with. Just because some dude with a 9 inch dick says he's a female, it doesn't mean that testicular cancer is gonna be all like NAW I CAN'T INHABIT HIS LABIA BALLS BREH

I can't get in on the delusional shit bros.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote