View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 02:58 AM   #31
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Jesus and Anakin Skywalker have the same back story.
Yea pretty much. I don't believe Cooper is some divine messenger but what makes him Different than the others is he admitted when he was wrong and would tell his listeners etc. Cooper didn't like to be put on a pedestal. There's books he suggested that I actually owned physical copies of (two of my.most important ones were borrowed and never returned...cunt)

68 Convocation of the Rose Cross Order (I HIGHLY SUGGEST you peep that book bro some crazy shit in it. It was wrote in 1916 or so I believe and was reprinted.)

I'm not familiar with the name you mentioned I'll have to look em up. But when it comes to conspiracy theories like this with the Symbolism etc as we mentioned, Cooper was the man.

I don't believe in Alex Jones, or Tsarion, or Maxwell, or those others b.c I don't believe their credentials. Cooper really was for the people, and wanted to wake us up before he was gunned down on his own porch, which he ironically predicted. Behold a Pale Horse is a good book but that's not the same William Cooper that was as knowledgeable as the one who did the Mystery Babylon broadcast which is literally a 30+hr Expose' of the lineage of the brothhoods that existed all the way back to the Assassins and before. Batty I'll have to hit you in a PM to discuss more of this or make a new thread cuz there is some subjects I'd like ur opinion on you don't seem as sheeple as a lot do in this subject.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote