View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 01:05 PM   #26
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
If you've made it this far, then you already know that EVERY documentary out there gets shit twisted, especially any that touches on 9/11. There's just too much cash to be made on the controversy.

My point was about the story telling aspect of religion and why people love to tell the story of the "chosen one". They discuss that in the doc, and for the most part it is accurate. I've discussed this doc for years now, its really a case of those people that say some aspects are inaccurate truly can't provide proof otherwise. I choose to focus on the most accurate info discussed in it.
I agree with you there. I don't find it ironic either that religion follows this type of "structure" if you will. Almost to a T. Not just Christianity but back to Egyptian mythology etc. Apparently there's a rhyme and a reason to the chaos IMO. But unfortunately Jordan Maxwell is a disinformation spewer unwittingly or knowingly doesn't matter. William Cooper read some of his writings on his show and if you know as much as I assume u do then u can deduce that Cooper is definitely more on the right track with these subjects than Maxwell.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote