View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 12:21 PM   #25
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Yes and Zeitgeist is a lot of bullshit tbh. There are some factual evidence in it tho. And I died at Superman punching people in the dick LMFAO.

Beware of disinformation tho. Zeitgeist has some shit twisted but for the most part it's str8.

I suggest William Cooper's MYSTERY BABYLON SERIES

If you've made it this far, then you already know that EVERY documentary out there gets shit twisted, especially any that touches on 9/11. There's just too much cash to be made on the controversy.

My point was about the story telling aspect of religion and why people love to tell the story of the "chosen one". They discuss that in the doc, and for the most part it is accurate. I've discussed this doc for years now, its really a case of those people that say some aspects are inaccurate truly can't provide proof otherwise. I choose to focus on the most accurate info discussed in it.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote