View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 08:06 AM   #40
Amen
As-salamu alaykum!

Battle Record: 19-8

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League Season 6

Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen Amen

Finny, I gave you legit feed. Unbiased feed man.

I was trying to be positive. The negative approach/tough love approach does not work, obviously. So I reevaluated how I will approach you - from here on out. I came up with the solution of being positive and unbiased. Your problem is denial. Not sure if it's the depression or the drugs or maybe both but you suffer from denial bro. It's obvious you don't like to face the truth because you become combative when it's presented. Look in the mirror. No one here is out to get you dude. I've seem nothing but legit feed back whether delivered from a positive perspective or negative but all the feed back is saying the same shit, if you haven't noticed.

Perception becomes reality at a certain point.

Just listen to the audience you are trying to appease, and then maybe you'll get the results you are desperately seeking.

IDK what else to say.

General consensus of this track - beat was unusual - flow was good - lyrics were basic/nothing really creative stood out to majority.

Work on trying to be more creative with your bars. Try and use a different beat - something that will grab the audience you are dropping for.

IDK man, trying to really help and only trying to help because after that video mag you dropped I really felt bad for you. Like it legit broke my heart to see someone in your condition - but you make that difficult.
Amen is offline   Reply With Quote