White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno
Default Metro: Exodus

..this shit is FIRE. Had to hunt it down yesterday. Was sold out at walmart and best buy. Target had a few though. So ya. Been on this game. It has a very Fallout feel to it. Minus all the shit i 'personnaly' didnt like. I know everyone else will dissagree. But i never liked the building. I liked the collecting of parts and shit. But fallout had WAYYYY to much shit in that catergory. This game has the same concept only a lot less to juggle. No building so far. And its a first person shooter it seems like its got some early glitches or bugs. Its only been released for a short while and there has already been at least one update so i hope that means there working to smooth it out some.

Bottom line. I HIGHLY suggest grabbin this game if your into that post apocolyptic survival shit. Its starts off a little slow/rough and i was like mannn. Is this gonne be it!?!? But once your past that intro stage and it becomes more open world.. Ya.. Its fuxking fire at that point

COP THIS @uh-oh and other gamers. You wont be dissapointed. Especially once the bugs are worked out and im on ps4. PC gamers might not have the same issues @Knucklehead. Idk pz

Last edited by Geno; 02-23-2019 at 09:07 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote