White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Man... Dog smh

Yes youve got a lot of work to put in on jmt. Damn. First and foremost that violent by design LP is essential.. Beats are outta this world and vinnie goes in as well as jus allah. Stoop was jmt at the time and he makes the raw beats. Think he stopped after 3rd or fourth lp. But ya man. If you aint hip you have to have that violent by design lp. Whoa

Peep apathy and or celph titled (demi gods) apathy way better though and has some ill solo lps/mixtapes

Another raw ass album dog mannn....
Peep non phixion the phewture is now LP
Phewwww i think they spell phewture like that. Ill bill may be one of these cats actually. Not certain. But someone from that circle is NP

Also... 7L and Esoteric.. Eso has a wierd accent. But he fucking rips shit once you get used to his sound. Hes an animal. And 7L makes raw beats

ALSO VERY ESSENTIAL ALBUMS.....
Army of the pharoahs (AOTP as mentioned earlier in thread) 3 or more albums??? Not sure, Have to google those. Its basically all the dope white boys. Jmt non phixion ill bill all them white dudes. Has some jus allah shit and even the ghost gets down with them... Yep, styles p ran with army for a while trying to step his game and depth up. Monster albums with slammin beats

Peep diabolicS Liar and a Thief album. One of my all time fav albums. Diabolic fucking goes off on this lmao. The beats are amazing. Very nasty cat. Shoulda name dropped this first

Last edited by Geno; 05-12-2020 at 02:24 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote