View Single Post
Old 11-17-2013, 07:46 PM   #9
Zen
Arm the Homeless

Battle Record: 22-24

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Zen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant futureZen has a brilliant future

Inno: More typos in this one than you usually have which is ironic because of the follow my diction line lol. I gotta be honest with you though, I have no idea what this about. I'm assuming its about an affair at a camp site. It could be a rape or a lesbian affair like Certain said because of the forbidden fruit, but I'm not sure. All in all, I've read better from you man.

Mike: The flow on this was fuckin epic. Probably the best flow I've ever seen from you which is epic. Also, cool take on the topic. There are theories that when men first cooking their food they began to evolve into what we are now because of better nutrition and such. I'm not too familiar with the theories but that's all I could think of reading this. Great drop though. I'm gonna get revenge on you in the playoffs for beating me though.

V/Mike