View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 04:04 PM   #57
Elemental P

Elemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant futureElemental P has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batty View Post
Honestly, P... I've heard of the guy before, but I think the most I researched on him happened after I watched Zeitgesit. Just like you mentioned earlier, there's some BS in Zeitgesit as well as some interesting shit. I wanted to get some more insight after watching it because so many conspiracy type documentaries are BS. If you've researched the JFK Assassination, you already know that there's like 10,000 different people that DEFINTELY did it in every documentary.

I know Cooper discussed the freemasons heavily. but once you start getting so deep into all of these secret orders, it gets so convoluted and possibly nonsensical. I generally end up losing interest. It's pretty much what happened to me with the Assassin's Creed series and why I was basically done after the first game lol.
See what bothers me though about all these different orders (there's over 100s supposedly) is some we're legit. I mean think about it like this, the pioneers of mankind such as Plato, Socrates etc etc were actual Adepts of these occult groups. Most of mankind's most intelligent people were in these types of orders, which supposedly date back to Sumerian. And that these "group of genius people" are trying to guide mankind etc or w.e

But it makes me wonder just how accurate is some of their beliefs if the smartest guys throughout history were a part of these orders... also a lot of Luciferian philosophy (basically Gnosisim) or the worship of knowledge, was their main source of worship, all the Pagan mythology etc is just symbolic of the worship of knowledge ..... according to some the stuff I read.
Elemental P is offline   Reply With Quote