View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 03:13 PM   #49
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

@Elemental P yeah bro, I'd definitely love to hear more.

The reason I brought up Hinterkaifeck is that it is a perfect example of my thought process on these types of subjects. Many years ago a whole family was violently slaughtered on a farm in a place called Hinterkaifeck in Germany. The case was never solved. It is a case that has been offered up to new detectives and law enforcement agencies for many years in an effort to finally get it solved. A few years back, it was deemed "unsolvable" as too much time has passed and there's no solid evidence available.

It's like the basis for The First 48, the best chance of solving a crime is within the first 48 hours after it was committed. Most of the stuff being debated that is hundreds or thousands of years old will have "proof" that should be questioned.

For any crime you start first with motive. This is why I think that the Moon Landing is a great subject for controversy. During that time, having the technology to make it to the moon would have gained much fear and respect from other countries.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote