View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 07:08 PM   #22
Finnydot

Champed
- Beat Battle I

Finnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant futureFinnydot has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
Kid I don't know you. Don't want to. I have threw shade on you unless you did so first so you keep fucking with me and I'll end your non existent career my fucking self. My I gave you actual.feed back before and all you did is whine.

You don't take the time to memorize your lyrics. You don't take the time to write actual substance.
You stay rushhing tracks out for no damn reason and then complain no one listens. In a year maybe you would have elevated some idk. But I read u been doing audios since 14? Or something? Stop using trash beats too, ffs use a YouTube beat even.
LMFAO

I been writing yall tracks for 2 weeks now and nobody even tried to respond back. I'm hoping one of y'all can prove me wrong, but nobody yet.
Finnydot is offline   Reply With Quote