Thread: WEEK I MAG:
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 06:55 PM   #13
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

@Innovator: Let's give it a try. I'm pretty new to this whole thing but I got all the software needed, only thing left is learning something I've needed motivation and inspiration to do for a while.

@Diablo: That would be dope, I know what's needed and I got the drive to make it right, if that's enough tho is a different matter. I already have the tutorials/help needed in the world to make it work (even a few professionals I can ask on Facebook if it comes to that). It'll just take longer time and a little bit of trial and error before the final product is done, at least in the start and until I get into a certain work flow. Let me give the mag a try first and see how it goes, either way I sent you a PM.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o