View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 10:42 PM   #156
Batty
that nigga

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

@El Muffin you are a legit cool bro. You are smart, got a good sense of humor etc. You are an upper tier beta RT, NXT maybe midcard main roster bro. I'm stoked af that you feelin good about yourself, slimming down and hitting the pseudo pawg. BUT YO... breh, this drug dealer gimmick can't be life... not for you, not at ur age bro.

You are half white, so that equals: can be half wigger. You know I stay trying to convince grown dudes they gotta be grown on some level. Man, you just can't be like 35 and running around being Brony Montana.

There is no hate, trust. You are too good of a dude to be running around playing this character if it's true. The tags lean me but the pain of this typa life breaks my dick.
Batty is offline   Reply With Quote