View Single Post
Old 07-31-2018, 05:00 PM   #1
bleak
yeet

Battle Record: 20-34

Champed
- 1-2 Punch League

bleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant futurebleak has a brilliant future
Default ELITE 8 Mag: THREADSIDE FT. Fight Night 12/13 REVIEWS

Ideas are always appreciated, help is always welcome. No one wants to read a mag of nothing but me typing lol trust me. I've never modded before, this my first run but its all for the lime and its interest(s) Textluminati I am but a vessel. I take inspiration from all mags before me. Enjoy, the music is what I was listening to -b

BAL Netcenter

THIS IS THE FIRST INSTALLMENT GENTLEMAN. Welcome to Netcenter. I'm your host, b. Along with my partner, Threadside Reporter, we will be taking an in depth look into the matchups we have in store for this first round of the BAL Playoffs, including prebattle commentary and beef.

Without further ado, we have TR sitting outside the Commisioner's Office.

COMMISIONER FRED a moment of your time plz? We have a lot of names slated to battle this week, who are you looking at as a favorite, and maybe a dark horse for the fans?

Cred:

Seems Fred is unreachable, must be doing commissioner things.

Ok great reporting, TR. Now into our feature matchup.

Blue Bayou vs Schadenfreude

These 2 behemoths rekindle one of the best rivalries of 2018 in the BAL Playoffs, and how great it is that we get to see it again. Im sure Blue has the utmost confidence coming in, but Schad is a tough match in the first round. We can chalk it up to lack of participation. Brought to you by my seeding and not Zelph's, this... is what we are here for. Let's throw it threadside for a look into our matchup.

Yes, b. We're down on the ground with Blue, the HANDS DOWN favorite for this tourney. The man has been dropping heat, let's see what he has for us. BLUE! MR BAYOU! Yes, very important matchup we have coming up from you. Your opponent, Shadefraud, has been known to have consistency problems. What version of Shade do u expect in this battle, and are you worried about the level of opponent b has placed u against?

Blue:
I actually disagree with the notion in the first place. Schade imo usually always drops pretty consistently throughout his verses with cool concepts and attack lines, so I wouldn't say he lacks consistency.

I expect him to drop hard. He had what, like one or two battles in the BAL this season? I don't think he's been battling much so I expect him too have a lot of dope stuff saved up & in his arsenal.

Should be a good one.

BACK TO YOU, b

Riveting stuff, TR.

Flow vs BodySnatcher

Jay the Welsh phenom, chugging thru to the next round in SC might hurt here, but I'm sure the young gawd has plenty in store for BodySnatcher. On the same topic, BS comes in blazing hot with like 150 punches dropped in the past month. Seriously tho the cypher was filled up with Bayou/Snatch posts. I've always said quality over quantity but maybe we get some insight into the writing process as we toss it threadside.

Yes, I'm standing threadside with the Thin One. How focused are you going into your battle?

BodySnatcher:
Flow can blame Cash for my focus being completely on him.
We shall see, it'll be a good one that's for sure.

And now... over to Flow! But... who is this w/ you?

Lars:
How can you see me

What a turn of events.

Jabari Black vs Killing Spree

Jabari pulls #2 seed which may make all the difference here. KS has been known to RB when it counts and that doesn't work ever. My guy for some reason thinks he's better than me cause he beat me in my first battle since 2001 or some shit. KS is no star so he gets no questions, we're waiting threadside with Jabari.

HELLO AGAIN b. It truly is an honor to be standing here with none other than Safari... Jabari Black, who sits at the #2 seed and matches against Killing Spree, a man who has reached his peak and hopes to drive into the Final Four. Safari, how confident are you going in to your battle, and how bad are you going to beat KS?

Jabari Black:
Honestly, I think it depends on what Killing Spree shows up. I personally think KS is three different niggas under one alias.

You got Snowstorm KS who probably requested an extension for this battle last week. This KS hasn’t showed to a battle yet because...you know...the snow storm. Then you have alcoholic Killing Spree who has good concepts, but it’s like he slurs his punches. Then lastly, there’s the aka That’s creative with solid execution that was able to get 2 wins this season.

But in all seriousness, I don’t sleep on anyone. I’m putting the same amount of effort into this battle as I would battling a HOFer. I respect KS so if he gets the win, it won’t be because I was sleeping or underestimated him.

Seems there is nothing but focus on this side of the thread, b. Back to ya.

I hope JB fucking destroys you KS.

DMS vs DynamiCz

And here we have 2 rookies, but Dy has proven he can go on his good weeks. DMS comes in at 3-0 but not many bars actually posted. I'm interested to see how this goes, DMS almost tossed one to his other account Lenox in the Summer Classic. Let's go threadside for a little commentary

YES b, I'm standing here with DynamiCz, the frontrunner in this matchup. Dy, your opponent has like only one verse posted since signing in yet he is undefeated. I blame Referee Zelph but you don't know what kind of opponent you will be getting here. What are you focused on improving and how worried are you about getting rolled into a taco shell?

DynamiCz:
Focused on smoothing out my wording to execute harder punches, lol and far as getting rolled into a taco shell or whatever that means...

...I have no worries

Seems the confidence here is at an ALL TIME HIGH, b. See you next time.

I, for one, see no tacos being rolled on this night. To all of the battlers, I wish you good fortune in your upcoming battles. This should be an interesting playoffs, full of surprises I hope. Everyone bring your best so you can be in the first EVER Netcenter Top 10 next week.

This episode brought to you by the spirit of David Lama

More below!

Battle to the death
like a woolah what it do to one’s medulla oblongata- revenge of Montezuma on a blotter

Last edited by bleak; 07-31-2018 at 08:13 PM.