View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 08:50 AM   #23
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
My man, if you think Facebook is being shady, that’s all the more reason NOT to get your news from it. And I have no idea why Facebook would delete anything, especially after letting every troll and fake account post whatever they wanted for the past decade.

The fact is, all vaccines carry a small chance of serious side effects. Shit, the polio vaccine kills a handful of children a year... but it also effectively wiped out one of the worst diseases in the world from 99% of the globe.

It’s a tragedy if that woman had side effects from this vaccine.. but it would much be more tragic to let the disease continue to decimate the US and the rest of the world when there’s an available vaccine that is safe in virtually all cases.
It’s where the video originated from, her personal account. If you were in her situation, how would you communicate to the world what happened to you? Let that sink in. And then imagine how many people automatically thinks it’s fake

All I’m doing is showing y’all the shit they won’t show on the news. Don’t get all your shit from the tv, it’s clearly biased. And at the end of the day “idk why they are deleting it” and moving on is pure laziness but the critical thinkers can critically think.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote