View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013, 06:31 PM   #16
namix
been that, done there.

Battle Record: 2-1

Accomplishments
- OM HOF

namix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant futurenamix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
ITT i am a prophet

i gave rice the benefit of the doubt tho and some extra yardage than he got. think he got like 30 total lol

but word. ravens defense and flacco was too much for the bengals, and rice did nothing. i know my team to welllllllllll

and namix i honestly don't know if rice will ever be rice again

he's just as talented as he always was, our line is actually getting it together little by little each week, but for the most part i don't see it coming anytime soon unless they change there blocking schemes back and change the whole offense really

its pass first now. we barely run

i doubt he'll ever be good at fantasy again unless in a ppr league and even then, who knows
agreed man... i'm going to try to trade him for the Panthers D straight up so i can alternate them in for the Chiefs when they play Denver lol.....