White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTIVATE SELF View Post
@Answer

I misread the OP and was initially under the impression he was suggesting that Nas had not dropped any high quality material since his 3rd release. I know now that’s not what he said or implied, but that’s what prompted initially my response. I was completely off-base. My bad. Reading is fundamental.

In any case, what up Geno? Drop something soon.
Ive had the itch. But the only thing thats gonna push me to drop new material is someone of high calibre dropping collab material on me that i cant refuse. Lol. Whenever i sit to write i end up thinking myself out of it. I basically have a collection of short work like nas's book of rhymes track from God Son. Which imo was another FIRE album yo i remember getting shit faced back in philly and walking around getting into shit. Looking for licks just bumping the last tracknof that albumnon repeat. Man that instro was sooo aick. Brb imma drop it now that i think about it. Loved that shit...

Yo.. this joi t homie. Phewww