Old 05-04-2022, 10:18 AM   #14
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
LMAO @ Barnes and noble. Dope.

Have you used that school bus line yet? That’s one of very few bars I can remember I genuinely LOL’d reading.

Obv don’t use that aggressive delivery for either of those though.

You can reword and use any of my bars if you want to and if ghostwriting’s not a thing that’s frowned upon in that scene.
There's a lot of bars I'd probably steal from the site if I didn't have any integrity. Kinda defeats the purpose for me though. I know I'm never gonna be the best rapper out there, so the bars are one of the few things I'm bringing to the table. I'd ghostwrite for someone else if I knew someone who was up for it and was the right personality to work with.

and there are still people that don't really know I'm deaf, so I'm still letting them catch on. Once it's clear, I'll prob use the school bus line
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote