Old 05-04-2022, 08:14 AM   #11
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominate View Post
Especially if you’re gonna use bars that you’ve already trialed in text battles and know are sick like the TSA and Cogsworth ones.
tbh I've nearly exhausted my repetoire of text bars minus a bunch of "I banged your mom/girl" bars that I'm trying to spread out a bit and some wildly experimental bars like "I go to barnes and noble, truly touched by some penmanship. He goes to barnes and noble has semen left in their nuts by the end of it"

The sort of comical/gross/pauseworthy stuff hasn't really gone over quite as well in live battles in my experience. And I cant really test out material here til there's an active battle scene again

I appreciate all your feedback though. I'm def gonna try to slow it down and do deliberate pauses for the next one and see how it works out
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote