Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Best topic of this round imo.

Sinacog - this shit is right up your alley lol you really did avery good job of instilling an apocalyptic mood in my mind, your word choice was brave though repetitive...the rhythm of the piece itself was kind of clunky and there was quite a few unnecessary lines but you created a very vivid image in my mind and for that I have to commend you.

Pharaoh's verse was much more polished from the get go...everything in there was there because it needed to be, each line led in to the next which is really how all topical verses should be. If you don't need it, don't use it. Your story was much more linear...the subject matter has been tackled before a bunch of times but you made it feel fresh and the rhyming was up to par...it was just a very enjoyable read.

Vote pharaoh