View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 02:08 AM   #2
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

Hell's fire; hell's flame; heaven's church cathedrals burn to the fiery scorching ground
Swords and scowls; the scorn of towns; Angels with blessings and prayers toward people of sentiment
I am hoarse; the devil In negligence; with selfish wit'; conquering embellishments with pestilence
I am sentiment; the fiery flaming sun of hell scorches the flames of Adolf Hitler; I am a pentagram
I am a demon; a demon from heaven and hell; purgatorial scorching sentiment in sentiment sentience
I am the sentiment of a lost dog; a cat with one life; the sun dies; and I birth skies
For I am the devil in hell's flame cloaked in daggers; caskets and urns; swords and tusks
Arid musk; arabian Egyptian ghosts torturing kings and prince's with spiritual warfare; the scorn airs/heirs
Arabian king, don't be afraid; the air is filled with god's wonders; a scorpion sting/king is disintegrated to ash
The scorpion king is disintegrated to ash in a flash; the sun is disintegrated to ash with hell's flame
I am hell's flame, the scorching hell's flame in the eyes of God; hell's asherah rod
The holy staff of God was held by a devil; as he grabbed the staff by it's tail and spewed venom
Scorching pestilence; torturing kings and prince's in hell; fortune tellers and mystics in the eye of scorching
The Sirens wail soulful songs of harmony and bliss; yet I hear lust; and appear/a pier with a siss
For I am the devil on your shoulder blade; laughing and guffawing for a eternity
The burning seas yearn for me; to swim into the depths of the scorching flaming seas and touch the sand
For man's spherical earth is in purgatory; with worry for the sun will burst into flames
Yet when they die they will go into hell's flame; for their sins; for negligence and sin..