Old 10-18-2017, 09:10 PM   #20
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

im pretty sure my steam name is - uhohitsuhoh

just sent a friend request

drop steam names bro's
@Fart yea man state of decay is my shit as well. still waiting on 2 to drop next year

i guess its kind of counter intuitive making this thread, but i ain't big on multiplayer games. lmao. mainly because most are shooter types, like overwatch (im assuming i never looked into it too deep) and just other intricate shit and i hate being a NOOB. i enjoyed WoW because i was a noob with the homies and it was simple enough to be good and the margin of error was more on decision making rather than skill (outside of pvp) like once you knew what sequence of attacks to use in which situations you could literally be the guy in the south park episode gaming with one hand flicking cheetos off of your gut murking end game bosses.

i mean i guess there was skill though but if you were a bum like me and just picked a damage class you didn't have to worry about alot of shit

but anyways yea im wack at gaming and tend to prefer just singleplayer nonsense, which is why i kind of dig "dead state". i just went to where the cops were holed up, on the insistance of a cop from my shelter to check it out and see if we could get help. they weren't willing to help though, and turned us away. i used fuel to get there though, and i couldn't go back empty handed so i killed everyone, and took everything. the cop at the shelter wasn't ok with that news and now he is staging a coup i think, so i'm gonna take him on a scavenging mission and kill him on the sneak tip

but yea this game can get boring too but most the time im listening to podcasts and shit too while gaming so im not focused on monotony

i think my problem with zomboid was 1, i was looking at it from a single player standpoint and 2 it seemed complicated in comparison to other games. i just feel like to craft shit you had to craft shit to craft the shit you needed to craft shit and it was arhghgh