Old 07-20-2019, 08:28 AM   #15
Answer
He / Him / His

Battle Record: 20-1

Champed
- Summer Classic IX
- Netcees Battle League
- Fight night 15

Answer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant futureAnswer has a brilliant future

thought the beat was dope and conway's verse was dope, i fuck w/ conway overall. but I wasn't fucking with Em's verse. Kamikaze was cool but Em really needs to do his own thing. There was a time when he could get on a track with hood rappers and get away with it, but that time has passed. Plus those rappers e.g. Jay, 50, etc. even Dre usually adapted their style to his, not vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Also, this is about to be the biggest song Conway will ever make.
Eh maybe. He's signed to Em's label, so I doubt it will be the last collab they do. That being said, 50 cent is literally the only person that Em has been able to bring up, and that was mostly because of 50's own effort. As seen from Obie Trice, All of D12, Slaughterhouse, etc. Em can't make people famous. The majority of people who stan Em literally only stan Em and don't really give a shit about whoever else is on the track. Plus if you read the comments, they always insist that Em had the best verse, even when it's blatantly obvious that his verse was trash.

Em was always a bit of a weirdo but 2019 Em is REALLY a weirdo and his fans like weirdo shit. They don't care about/understand/want to hear traditional lyrical or hood rap. IMO Em would be more successful at promoting another artist if it were some other weirdo white boy rapping about "your booty is heavy duty like diarrhea" type shit

Quote:
Here's another potentially unpopular opinion...his song with Ed Sheeran was the best thing he has done since Mmlp 2.
Naw. No lie, Ed Sheeran's pseudorap verse was better than Em or 50's. That's how far they've both fallen

Last edited by Answer; 07-20-2019 at 10:35 AM.
Answer is offline   Reply With Quote