View Single Post
Old 07-16-2019, 06:22 AM   #77
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
I hear you. But obviously getting locked down with your kids aint the move either.
Very often you don't get to choose where the smugglers want to take you, you just gotta go and hope for the best. Sometimes you won't even know your destination, just an idea of where you may end up, either way you don't have a choice. You pay the fee and you pray they ain't ripping you off. Sometimes, you may need to go through one country to get to another so it's not much you can do if the US is the end goal for the human traffickers, and from there you gotta go to somewhere else. Just sucks that once you get to the US you're locked up in a different kind of Hell.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o

Last edited by Objective; 07-16-2019 at 06:24 AM.
Objective is offline   Reply With Quote