View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 08:30 AM   #31
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh-oh View Post
westbrook is a bum
He's not a bum bro, you're hating. He's legit one of the best players to ever live, but he's the exact opposite of team ball. No defense, he's a baby, but dude is a baller. So is Harden, but I honestly think Hou is trash right now. They have zero defense and only harden or westbrook will touch the ball each series because why pass to anyone let alone another superstar?

And I agree with Paharohs army. I don't know why they felt pressured into trading PG13. This would have been there best chance to make finals, though they for sure wouldn't be getting past Clips or Lakers. Westbrook's game is predicated on athleticism, and I do believe he has a very steep drop off coming soon. So honestly, why not get what you can for him now? Problem is they got an Old bull who will likely be moved, and they end up with even less for westbrook. Thunder keep fukkin up

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote