Old 07-07-2019, 12:11 AM   #64
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
I mean imo this is awful close to election time to not have something to do with it. Js. But still man. Why cant all these people decide to band together in there own country and make a stand to better it instead of flooding america. If they have the balls to do that and there are obviously so many, since thats what has your feathers fluffed.. Then i would imagine that they could become really impactful in a positive way. They clearly have desire and motivation. Why keep dumping on americans and tax payers and instead do something to better your own fucking country. I mean any spanish folk ive ever known here hates america and talks so highly about there country... So do something to make it better. I mean is this just crazy or do i have a point at all? With that many people and the right cause and movements they could do some positive Shit on there own soil instead risking getting caught by immigration. Risking getting there kids put away and being seperated from them. Risking there lives even.. Why not put all that energy and big nuts bravery into something to change there own lands. Wtf. Im sure we can agree that this wouldnt be a bad idea huh? Not saying it would be easy. Not saying it would happen over night but im sure these people have the will to make good things happen there, if thats really why there running to the US. Tbh i could care less.either way in these threads. I mean everyone deservea a fair shot in life and it just doesnt go that way. But americans made this country what it is. Why cant they make there country what they want it to be. For fucks sake. America/ns would probably even show support for the right movement if it meant people wanting to stay in there own country and better it,. Imagine that

The power move would be helping to better a south america and being comrades, instead of people bailing on it all the time. I mean im just saying. Gotta start somewhere though. And flooding the boarders aint exactly whats gonna make shit better for anyone. Especially these detainees. Jail aint a pretty place and i dont wish it on no one. ive seen and heard some of the most violent shit in my life behind bars. Blood splashing like the symbiote suit. So yeah. I hope these people see the light of day soon and get there shit together. Real.talk. heart goes out to them. Its a sad state of affairs and anyone who denies that just isnt human.

'Im Cletus Kasady when i flip in the booth
The blood on my hands splashes, like the symbiote suit'

-Geno
the problem geno is the left welcomes and gives off the facade of america being a place with open arms that wants them to come. its not. they learn that at the border. all the politicians and people in government who talk of sanctuary cities and everything else have driven the numbers through the roof. they've given these people false hope so that they can use it to sway their emotional base.

america will always put american interests first however. whether its the big bad man trump or a pelosi or whoever from whatever side of the aisle.

the US exists to destabilize and control nations. the US run shit. its the way of the world. the US is ROME. venezuela is a shitty egypt. norway is a bumfuck farflung buffer province against the eastern barbarians. you think the senate gives a shit? fill the coffers. do their bidding plebs, they'll let you prosper and build nice roads.

the machine rolls on. until it doesn't

it will be replaced by another. its the way it goes.

you are all too old to believe in good in this world. grow up. worry about yourself, your family, and empty your balls regularly.