Old 07-02-2019, 08:41 PM   #20
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

I burned that piece of gum behind/in the middle of my two front teeth eating a frozen pizza like2 weeks ago.

It took forever to heal. We all have our struggles.

I was born in Phoenix btw, moved to FL as a baby then to Ohio when I was 8.

I'm mostly trolling at all times. Like I said I feel bad for these people, but I also feel bad for people in Yemen. I feel bad for people in SENEGAL, I feel bad for Donald Trump Jr. I feel bad for people in Siberia.

Concerning myself with them makes 0 sense. I'm not for illegal immigration. I don't think we should be detaining these people at all.

I think politicians who lead these people to believe America is an open border safe haven are as guilty as those who created the instability in their nation's to begin with.

Which is why I'm always and will always be in favor of less government in all forms and fashion, and the only way to shrink the government is by murdering politicians.