View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019, 08:38 PM   #19
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
bro that's a disgusting sentiment and literally one of the biggest reasons things like yemen and this detention center shit happens so frequently and in unregulated fashion

like thank your lucky stars you were born in shithole ohio instead of shithole honduras and if reincarnation exists i think you've cemented your path to a horrific next life

"i dont care billionaire psychopaths are using my money to murder poor people wth expensive bombs and putting them in cages when they're displaced we have microwavable PIZZA ROLLS SHUT UP"
Perhaps it's a bit of a slippery slope, and a bit premature to blame these supposed deaths on billionaire psychopaths. Some are psycho, some are socio, some excellent folks. There is diversity there just as with we, thelowly proles. I admire your passion here. We need to have empathy for our fellow man, for one is all...and all is one