White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

@sraL Exactly.lmao. she got.me free drinks. Worked just as it was supposed to. I dont think you fully understand me or my ex wifes gangsta. Like i said she kept reporting to me about the dude and how drunk off his ass he was and bringing me drafts that she got him to cop. Shed come get the empty glass and tell me whats up and then go back and wrap him up. All the while.we were also plotting on running up in his cribbo together but we never did that. If i remember correctly she thought dude had bread and had mentioned she could get his number figure out his address and we could run up in his shit. We didnt obv. I didnt care that much about hitting that lick at that point in my life. I was broke, but not catch a armed robbery breaking and entering case out of state broke. Feel me? Anyway. Do with that info as you will. Your.the best at misconstruing what someone says and starting a full on blood bath attack on that person with the help of everyone who hops on cock. So ya. Should be interesting.

Last edited by Geno; 06-21-2019 at 06:17 AM.
Geno is offline   Reply With Quote